View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 09:02 AM   #2159 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdman View Post
Don’t be discouraged on how long it takes. It took me damn near 11 years to get to this point, bought the car in April of 2009. The long journey allowed me to learn from ppl to do the build I did now. Most importantly save enough for the build and a oh crap fund if anything happened.
LOL, do you think I am a rookie at this? The issue is not money, it is getting the engine to live. I refuse to pour money down the Black Hole. I am circling the MF'er now. You will find out when your time comes. Not one single car has lived long in the 750whp and up range if they are used as intended.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote