View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 01:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Girald
Base Member

Drives: 15' 370z SpTech 6MT
Girald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond repute
Default relocate the res...

I relocated my res to right next to the bose sub...

I used a res tank and pump that came off of a car in the junk yard. i found one with a tall snorkel to a small tub. i cut the snorkel neck to about 1/2 inch. i epoxy'ed the smaller neck on, using other bits of the plastic to patch some areas.

the path for the hose/electrical was simple.. snip and solder to the oem pump wires, run it along the hood weather strip and into the grommet.. along the door kicker and all the way to the back wall of the unibody (all trim panels have to be pulled.)

I never hooked up the fluid level sensor , and it doesnt give me a light. everything runs fine and i left a space open to install my much bigger setrab power steering cooler

As for the intakes... turbo life never makes thing easy... zzz