View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 08:45 PM   #205 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I started my DEI wrap last night. Little bit of a learning curve, but by the end it looked alright. Madwi shipped me a set of wire pliers, which were amazing once I figured out how to use them. I did this by myself to avoid destroying my relationship with my wife, who is still fond enough of me to feed me, despite the fact that I occasionally start projects like this on our living room floor.

Go-date for the full project start is February 14th (happy valentines day to me!)

My plan is to prep everything - remove bumper, intakes, crash bar, LTH, and exhaust - and add poly engine mounts and return to OEM headers.

Madwi is coming out to join me on the 20th, and we'll get cracking on the install at that point. Can't wait!
I learned how to use Safety Wire pliers in the Air Force. They had us safety wire all kind of stuff.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote