View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 06:31 PM   #676 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BildoDabbins View Post
Wow just saw this post and your Z is amazing. Way too many questions,but I'll just ask one lol. I saw you got your exhaust work done at mufflertech in Sac everyone keeps referring me there. There was another nizzy on bags that came into my shop and referred me to mufflertech. How do you like their work?

Do you have exhaust clips?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
They dont do things just for the money. I've been to MufflerTech multiple times and they charge very fairly. Also, they are very nice and try their best to adhere to customer requests, will also tell you that they cant do something if it's not what their shop offers!

I don't have any exhaust clips unfortunately. The work I had done at muffler tech was on my RED Z before I crashed it and totaled it, the exhaust on my car now is just a stillen full CBE which actually came with the car when I bought it off the lot used.

I'd go to Muffler tech for any exhaust needs. They also do all kinds of custom work too, so the imagination is your limit when going to get work done by them!!