View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 05:08 PM   #79 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
Alright, in that case I don’t have that data. That being 14.7 psi on pump. That would have been the boost on pump, yes. I do not know how the timing and knock were addressed. Maybe not very well? I don’t have the pump pull dyno yet or any pump logs to check for what the timing did. I have heard that kind of boost on pump really does not work well. Luckily though there is e85 all around me.
You're lucky. You at least have 93 octane if you need to run pump gas. There's no way i could run 14.7 psi on 91. But yeah, I run e85 most of the time. I only run a tank of pump gas once in a while to clean the fuel system out.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote