View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 01:12 PM   #230 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I regrouped. Looks like I have two options for my Power Steering.
1.) Shave the spacer sleeve. (Already shaved the arm to clear the manifold.)
2.) Cut the arm off the bracket and re-weld the arm so that it reaches up right to the head.

I'm going to go with option 1 for now.

I ordered two Earls -16 AN Orb block off fittings that will give additional room (and be the correct block off)

Parts are slowly trickling in to complete the accessory drive... but it looks like the Premium Alt from Holley wont be here until middle of February. Mock-up will need to carry on with a standard alt until that comes in. Holley was kind enough to send my Premium alt cap, which can't be used on anything but the Premium Alt.

On a different note, Motion Raceworks took notice of my car and used it in their advertising... I thought that was pretty cool.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote