View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 10:42 AM   #414 (permalink)
Zezus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370z sport 6spd
Zezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
The GM I worked for was lazy, he is supposed to be at the store 50 to 60 hours a week, rotate the shifts he works (open, mid, close) and rotate days off. He was never there on the weekends, was gone by 4 daily, didn't know how to do ANY of the inventory functions and didn't even do the schedule.

I wound up working all day on the weekends, and from 5pm to close (9 pm) during the week, after working 50 hours at my day job. He couldn't understand why I got so upset about the schedule.
Yep i was salaried for 50 hrs a week and worked AT LEAST that every week. Usually 60+. I did the schedule as no one else could figure it out - and i was the only one that did inventory.

I didn't close the store or work sundays but thats because i had part timers that could only work those shifts. That and i couldn't get anything done at night. When you get called up front for every single customer it makes it hard to do backroom jobs like inventory and planograms. I very much do not miss doing those either.

Its hard to staff a store when you've interviewed everyone in the system across multiple stores. I interviewed so many dumb dumbs you wouldn't believe it.