View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 07:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Driving on the freeway in CA after leaving a track event I had a large rock flying out of a truck bed hit my front windshield and did similar damage and put a long crack across the front windshield of our 2017 Nissan 370Z Coupe. Fortunately no other damage was done. I got quotes and asked around the most reputable place I found was Expert Auto Glass in Orange Country. Every place said that the front windshield must be replaced to repair. My experience with Expert Auto Glass was excellent they were honest on the quote and did a perfect job on the front windshield replacement. I watch them install the front windshield and they were very careful and the glass technician was knowledgeable as well. I highly recommend Expert Auto Glass and was happy with their work. Expert Auto Glass 873 N Batavia, Orange County 92868 714-633-4608
Thanks! Theyre just a few minutes from me. Ill give them a call. Wont be a while though until I get my car out of limp mode..lol
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote