View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 07:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
The roadster has a cracked windshield thats getting bigger. Anybody in socal (LA/OC) have a shop they can recommend thats competent?

Ive never had a vert before so I never thought twice about any other shop replacing a windshield, but I dont want to take my chances with the roadster.
Driving on the freeway in CA after leaving a track event I had a large rock flying out of a truck bed hit my front windshield and did similar damage and put a long crack across the front windshield of our 2017 Nissan 370Z Coupe. Fortunately no other damage was done. I got quotes and asked around the most reputable place I found was Expert Auto Glass in Orange Country. Every place said that the front windshield must be replaced to repair. My experience with Expert Auto Glass was excellent they were honest on the quote and did a perfect job on the front windshield replacement. I watch them install the front windshield and they were very careful and the glass technician was knowledgeable as well. I highly recommend Expert Auto Glass and was happy with their work. Expert Auto Glass 873 N Batavia, Orange County 92868 714-633-4608