View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 04:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetine View Post
Looking around for CF steering wheels and this website was mentioned briefly in this thread ( EVO R Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel ). Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this company, as it seems very sus and this is the only place I can find it mentioned on this forum (kinda too good to be true)...

And the fact it's a shopify setup also makes just adds to it
https://czd-autoparts.myshopify.com/
I never heard of that company before? I have the EVO R Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel installed on my Z and I’m very happy with it looks amazing with the carbon fiber look,it fit like a glove, and was an improvement coming from the Genuine Nissan steering wheel. I ordered direct from EVO R.