View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 08:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
LennyK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Roadster 2010
LennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Voodoo View Post
As for the spoiler, it took myself and a friend a couple hours to install with the screws. The templates that came with it were spot on, although there was one drilled hole toward the center that I didn't measure well, and we spent some time trying to get the screw in without any damage to the spoiler. There's a DIY thread in the appropriate section on this forum that another member was nice enough to put together.
THANKS RedVoodoo - Mine came with "instructions" but not a "template"
If you still have your template - I would BUY it from you - or borrow & return - let me know (PLEASE) Anyway - I will install my spoiler someday I'm sure. FYI another "simple" mod that changes the looks in a subtle way (pic) lights, brake, reverse F1 light.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RDZTR.jpg (97.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg reverse.jpg (7.7 KB, 7 views)
LennyK is offline   Reply With Quote