View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 10:34 PM   #674 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
Congratulations Cupcakez! I just got my car back tonight. My local installer guy messed up the stage 3 clutch install so SOHO went and installed a stage 4 and fixed it. This, along with a belt tightening got rid of my slight boost drop I was seeing up top. So I’ve got my flex fuel tune done, and a fresh alignment that also got rid of a very twitchy car. Is Eugene going to add traction control to your tune? It would be nice to see what that ends up looking like. Also, remind us again what your filter, pulley, and impeller mods are. I’m not sure what exactly you ended up with.
He has the V3 Ti blower with the 9lb pulley, 3.00 sc pulley and the stock k&n filter.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote