View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark681137 View Post
Took my little 2014 Roadster Sport Touring in for an oil change at 30,000 miles and after making me extremely mad by suggesting $700 of un-needed maintenance on a maintenance contract, had it up on the rack and the Bridgestone Potenzas are unsafe, battery also shows needs replacement.
Checked the local Bridgestone dealer and it looks like $1,154 out the door for all four and $191 for an interstate battery.
What do you guys think? any better performance tire options? could probably benefit more from a better ride.
I thank everybody for reading and responding in advance and look forward to your input.
You might want to check the Wheels and Tire thread.