Thread: Tomei question
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedTickets View Post
Gotcha thanks, and is it ok to mix and match? I keep seeing the artpipes make the deep note sound and that’s what I’m truly aiming for, so maybe I shouldn’t spend that money on the y pipe add in and just get the single exit tomei and art pipe instead ?
Fine to mix and match. If you’re going to do ART pipes (or any other test pipe), you’ll eventually want to get an aftermarket y-pipe. No point in having a bottleneck between the ART pipes and your Tomei cat back. There are a plethora of y-pipes to choose from for this type of setup ex. Z1, ISR, Tomei, Motordyne, SoHo, etc.