View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 12:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
2SIC4U
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z R
2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute

Just checking back in and giving a small update. It looks like finally someone is working on making a digital fix to allow for a dash tablet and the tablet will also control the AC so no more need for the non-nav ac controls or amp. Whenever they release the nav ac control kit I will buy it and do a video on the reverse everything I did to allow the tablet to control everything. I will use the three holes in the workshop 12 face plate that were for the ac controls for gauges.

For all those that enjoyed my write up and have successfully done the conversion, YELL YEAH! Thank you! It means a lot to me knowing I was able to help the Z community.
2SIC4U is offline   Reply With Quote