View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 11:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: 16 AMG GTS, 12 QX56
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

I have the lightweight and can say it's honestly one of my favorite modifications to my car. The way the engine Revs is night and day. For me the chatter doesn't bother me and I had my tuner increase my idling RPMs a couple of hundred which reduced the chatter to where its hardly noticable. However, I have heard some people are more sensitive to it than others. For me I cared more about the performance gain and how the cars sounds while driving/reving. Also if I was going to pay the same money for the flywheel and labor for the install, I wanted to go as light as possible.

Maybe someone who has gone the Midweight option can speak to there experience. I believe they recommend them primarily for people who drag race the car and/or those who are sensitive to chatter.
351WHP/271WTQ BUILD THREAD NISMO / ECUTEK / Z1 / JWT / MOTORDYNE / FAST INTENTIONS / STILLEN / TEIN / STOPTECH / HANKOOK / CARBON FIBER ELEMENT / B&M / SOUL FUNCTION / ZSPEED / ZSPEC / BOUNDARY ENGINEERING / ADD W1 / BRAUM / DEWLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAgb1IOrvOQ
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote