View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 08:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Rusty, Madwi is flying in Feb 20th. I'm starting my teardown the weekend prior (starting the 14th) removing LTH and putting OEM back in place. I'll also have the fascia off, remove intakes, crash bar, upper plenum, fuel rail, and exhaust. That's probably enough to get started. Might do engine mounts (poly) while I've got the headers off.

You're more than welcome to join either weekend. Mad's got first dibs on the guest bedroom, but I can absolutely provide food, a room, an air mattress, and possibly him snuggling with you if he gets lonely and you play your cards right. In which case you'd also be upgraded to a bed!
Food for thought=with a set of crows feet you can swap engine mounts without pulling the headers. Not really relevant in your case but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk