View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 04:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all you pork pullers... I’ve been in St Augustine, FL for a few days at a Bacon Convention.

I was a guest speaker again. This time I gave about a 90 minute synopsis on how one can tell the mood of an individual slice of bacon by listening to the tone of the sizzle.

My program was yesterday afternoon and it seemed to be well received.

Afterwards when we all hit the bacon bar, some of the attendees told me it was truly titalating. That made me quite proud as I had been researching that topic for a long time.

I think I will be traveling to the Iowa Porker Convention this summer to speak at “Bacon-Bash 2020”. It is in mid-August. That should be a fun trip. I’ll probably drive the Z out to that....

Last edited by Spoiler; 01-24-2020 at 05:11 AM.