View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
BildoDabbins
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z Touring
BildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond repute

I live in the Sacramento area i got quoted by 2 shops

So for my wheels the first shop told me 6-800 to repair the curb rash and powder coat the wheels depending if I wanted single or two stage coating (I guess it's depending on the color you want that depends on the stage? )

A shop that my friend used to work at gave me a quote for 500 if it's a color they had in stock and 600 if they had to source it from somewhere else but he said I had hundreds of choices to pick from what was in stock. That was with repairs Included.

I love that I have been learning more about my car and how to modify it but omg I'm about to go broke with all the little things I want to do to it now knowing how easy it is to get stuff modified lmao

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
BildoDabbins is offline   Reply With Quote