View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
370Tyler
Base Member

Drives: 17 370Z DBP M6
370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I will not reveal my suspension set up. Really depends though what you are using your Z for? What is your budget? If you are picking between the HKS Hipermax IV GT coilovers and the Fortune Auto 500 coilovers they are both great choices depending on what your goals are with your Z. Personally I would choose the Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers as they have great everyday drivability plus you can use them for occasional track use if necessary. If you are ever attending any serious competition track days than plan on getting Fortunate Auto 510 series coilovers as they will better suit you. The Fortune Auto 7th generation series coilovers are by far their most advanced coilovers they have introduced yet. Don’t forget you will have to have them rebuilt eventually.
nice thanks for the tips. May I ask the reason why you wont talk about your suspension? lol

370Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote