View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the 370Z forums and congratulations! That is one beautiful looking Heritage Edition 370Z you have there chicane yellow by far my favorite color ever on the Nissan 370Z and a rare color combo as well. I spoke to a Nissan rep before regarding the Heritage Edition model Nissan 370Z and he informed me the Heritage Edition models will be collectors items in the future as they are a part of our Z history. Definitely research the forums here and it will give you some ideas for your Z. Is your avatar from the popular movie Super Troopers?