View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 09:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Tyler View Post
What coils you running right now? I'm probably ordering HKS HIPERMAX IV GT next week. it was a close choice between those and FA...
I will not reveal my suspension set up. Really depends though what you are using your Z for? What is your budget? If you are picking between the HKS Hipermax IV GT coilovers and the Fortune Auto 500 coilovers they are both great choices depending on what your goals are with your Z. Personally I would choose the Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers as they have great everyday drivability plus you can use them for occasional track use if necessary. If you are ever attending any serious competition track days than plan on getting Fortunate Auto 510 series coilovers as they will better suit you. The Fortune Auto 7th generation series coilovers are by far their most advanced coilovers they have introduced yet. Don’t forget you will have to have them rebuilt eventually.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 01-22-2020 at 09:53 PM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote