View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 08:55 PM   #167 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Until this is resolved in private (between Rich and Bobby) and the car is delivered I will be locking this thread (not what I want to do, but a necessity). Once the car is done I will unlock and update.

It seems people don't want to be civil in here and want to continue to liable me. I have been very polite and have been 100% truthful... If you don't want to believe that then that's your problem to deal with.

I will not be distracted from my daily life and feel like I have to keep repeating myself with the same statements over and over. My statements aren't going to change. Call me a liar all you want but the data and evidence vindicates me 100 times over. no matter what the peanut gallery thinks they know. Nothing shady has taken place. Lack of information in the public doesn't mean something nefarious is a foot.

There is nothing to hide. There is no grand conspiracy. No one is being ripped off and everything that was paid for was provided and more. Lots of free work and parts went into this car to ease the pain of the long build time. I know because I gifted several items. I will not be on the forums until this is resolved. I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with the peanut gallery right now.

With that said LOCKED UNTIL DELIVERY!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054