View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
selar
Base Member

Drives: 19 Nissan 370z CR A7
selar is on a distinguished road
Default New AU Roadster owner

Hi, I bought a new Cherry Red 370z A/T soft top on 31st October 2019. Just got my forum membership approved a few days ago. It is quite an unusual colour here in Sydney for any Z car. The only other Z I have seen in this colour was a 2018 Z Roadster M/T in the showroom, I should consider myself lucky to have been able to see one in real life as it is almost impossible to see any Z model in a showroom. I am very happy with the car after waiting about 4 months for the car to be built and delivered. I must be pretty unique in buying the 370Z for its looks, without having any idea that it is a fast car, and have no intention of ever taking it to the track, therefore plan to keep it completely stock. I bought a Nissan Patrol in 2005 and kept it completely stock as well, and its still running pretty sweetly with just regular maintenance. I hope I get the same life out of this one as well. So far I have done only 1500 kms. I plan to run in this one as gently as I have done 3 other cars bought from new over the years. None of them use a drop of oil between changes, hence will stick to this proven method.
I ceramic coated it myself and it came out looking like glass.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pF7Su9NrpJRYFnWLA

Last edited by selar; 01-22-2020 at 07:09 PM.
selar is offline   Reply With Quote