View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:56 PM   #158 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like this is going to spiral out of control and everyone is going to shut down here. I ask that we stick to facts here regarding what is transpiring with this build.

Ideally Bobby (or RJM) will respond here since his company's honor is being questioned. If that won't happen, then Mike (bullitt, I'm assuming), you are our conduit, really. You did put yourself in this light, you stated that you stand behind Bobby and RJM, so that is why you are being treated as if you work for them, even if it is only in a consultation manner.

Rich (I'm assuming Nomo), I would ask that you make the post that you have been waiting to make. This will allow response.

Again, I would ask that questions or criticisms not be directed at personal character attacks and try to get to the bottom of the facts.