View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:09 PM   #9802 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
If you want a Tugu, just ask one of us FLA members... They're running about wild down here. Spoiler is probably up to tracking one down for you.

Same with the geckos, although I've not seen one quite like the gargoyle. He's wicked cool. Or is it a she? Mostly just lime green fellas that come out at night.

I just noticed the Tegu is wearing a sweater vest... perhaps it was aquired after feasting on Fifi for lunch?
When I was a wee lad we went to Florida for a vacation. I spent the whole time catching anoles and snakes and every other critter that I could find. It was a great vacation! I remember staring at the water hoping to catch a glimpse of an alligator turtle but that did not happen.