View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 05:28 PM   #672 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Adel, My mechanic, went to route some lines and adjust the fuel pressure on my car yesterday and ended up fixing whatever the issue was. I still do not completely understand what the issue was exactly, but all I know is that:

(1) The rev limiter is now removed
(2) I do not need bigger injectors
(3) Eugene tested the car today doing a pull on a highway and made 14.5psi at 7500 RPM with the same setup as I previously posted with the dyno sheet post. (Air Filter still on there)
(4) The steering rack is being changed hopefully either tonight or tomorrow night and once that is done, I will go pick up my vehicle, get an alignment done at a nearby Firestone and drive back home with it!
(5) No dyno appointments available this week, so I'll try to get in sometime in February to dyno the upper RPM's with Eugene to get that dialed in and all worked out, also to see what numbers it makes for kicks. I'm guessing at this rate it would make (as Topgunz is guessing --> Around 550 RWHP and a little over 425 WTQ) which is perfect as I do not drive it crazy all the time so it will be fine.
(6) After all is said and done (minus the last dyno bit for the upper RPM's), I can finally enjoy and see my car for the first time in 2020!

So woot!

Huge thanks to Eugene my tuner, and Adel my mechanic for all of their hard work and time put into this vehicle, and a huge thanks to you guys (the Z community) for being so supportive of me thus far and for months to come