View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 05:24 PM   #137 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Oh FFS stop lying. You said you were working for/with RJM and Bobby. Working on the design, working on suppliers, and working sites like this to generate interest. Time and time again you defend shops screwing over people who have spent thousands and thousands of dollars even when it's blatantly obvious they are stealing peoples money and are going to court to get their money back. Only an idiot would believe you are not getting any money out of it or some other "quid pro quo". Your in the mud because you laid down in it with the people who live there.
I have not once said I work for RJM. I have helped them develop this kit... I have never denied that. I do design parts and they do use my services in that regard. Designing kits and parts requires doing due diligence with suppliers and vendors to understand what is feasible and what is not.

RJM isn’t screwing anyone over. This notion that they are taking money and running is absurd and lacks any factual basis! You are clearly misinformed and biased based of your skewed view.

For a matter of clarity I did not get paid for the RJM whipple kit and my design work. I took it as a learning experience and a fun project. I can back that up financially if anyone decides to hit me with some frivolous lawsuit! So before you go and liable someone make sure you know your facts!

All you are doing is spewing toxic lies that have no basis in reality!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054