View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 04:10 PM   #133 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Bullitt, are you currently invested in, or a shareholder/part owner/debtor of RJ Manufacturing? Are you currently in a business venture with Bobby?

Other than the SC kit and the hood that you mentioned, are you involved in the subsequent products? Like the VR stuff that’s going on right now.

You seemed to be distancing yourself from RJ Manufacturing with the latest post, which contradicts your historical position. We would appreciate if you can clarify your financial position in RJ Manufacturing.
I am not nor have I ever been an investor/part owner/debtor of RJM. I am not distancing myself from RJM at all. I am merely clarifying the reality of my relationship with RJM.

As for the VR30 stuff. I have designed nearly everything for that platform. A simple Facebook search would showcase that. I design the parts as a service, multiple third parties are testing them independently as a service and RJM is manufacturing them.

As for the financials. I am not an employee nor do I collect a paycheck/salary from RJM. Do I get compensated for My designs or design work? Yes, however the details of that arrangement are confidential.

I have over the years become friends with Bobby and I respect him and what he has built and accomplished with RJM. I will continue to support him and his company as he is a very stand up and straight forward honest person. I hope this is clear enough for you.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054