View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:04 AM   #24 (permalink)
370Tyler
Base Member

Drives: 17 370Z DBP M6
370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod 370 Z View Post
Hi folks, I am going to Z fest but May is Luv bug season in Florida and Georgia. If you live in the SE you all know about how destructive these bugs hanging on to your front end can be. I want to buy a front end bra / cover. Several companies make them, Le Bra, Cover craft and I see there is an O.E. Nissan unit. Anyone use them and if so can you give a recommendation on a good unit please. I appreciate the advice. Looking forward to Z Fest...
Bra's are more harm than good. sure it saves you from bugs and rocks but it causes major scratching on the clear. id recommend something called "Track Wrap". it is a temporary clear wrap that you can use on your drive there then remove and re apply more before your drive home. far better for your clear coat and will serve the same purpose as a bra.

370Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote