View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:55 AM   #23 (permalink)
trbo1007
Base Member

Drives: 18 370Z SpTh PW M6
trbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond reputetrbo1007 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't reapplied it on the F150 since last summer. It has 3 coats on the painted surfaces/grille and 2 on the chrome bumper. Early last year I removed it from the chrome bumper because it was looking nasty and reapplied it after I noticed small divots from small pebbles. If the vehicle is used every day, eventually you will have to reapply from scratch. I'm very happy with the product for what it is. I've used nose masks in the past with good luck but some applications are easier to install than others. It became a pita to always having to clean the inside of the mask after being removed.

In addition, keep in mind that a large rock will mess you up no matter what protection you're running. For me it's a good solution to keep from spending a fortune on a clear bra.
trbo1007 is offline   Reply With Quote