View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 07:37 AM   #157 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTracker View Post
Yeah, what he said. 350z HR support?

What injectors are being used? Can't imagine the GTR 550's that are originally provided
This kit will most likely need modifications to fit the HR, due to the 350 chassis being different.

I recommend ID1050x for pump gas. 1300cc for E85.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahawkster View Post
I got a question, why not run a wastegate like I think it was redondoaveb on the charge pipe to control boost and run a higher psi pulley setup? Wouldn’t that make the max psi come on earlier and hopefully still hold it to redline?
Sure, you could do that. Except everyone wants as much power as possible. Nobody wants 10psi when they can have 12...lol..

However, if you are limited to 91 or even 93 and you want to live dangerously and run without a filter then it makes more sense. We could get to 15psi but only control knock up to 12 psi.