View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusscon View Post
Does anyone know what happened to the company Carbon Signature? (NOT CARBON SIGNAL) Believe the owner is a member of this forum but hasn't been active in over a year. All of the their social media has been taken down and no one answers their business phone. If anyone has any insight on what happened to this company can you please reply to this forum or private message me. Had an order for custom body work to be done with this carbon fiber body shop in Georgia and it feels as if they just disappeared. Which is very strange for a company that does the type of work that they do. Posting about this issue on this forum was my last resort but I really need some help figuring what happened to this company, if anything happened at all. Thank you
If this is the place in Cummings GA, they were trying to sell. My Brother and me were interested in buying the business about 5 years ago. He was asking a fortune and was a bit of a flake. I don’t want to get into details, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was shut down by higher beings, if you know what I mean.