View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 12:57 AM   #9742 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Hey Knuckle Dragger. Which bushings you installing. Poly or the SPL's? If the SPL's, put the big bushing in the freezer overnight. If the poly's. Be careful when installing. They like to squeeze out of the sides just in front of the hole. Anti-seize the chit out of the hole for either bushing before installing.
Poly. Put the two front bushings in yesterday piece of cake. Had all 3 in the freezer. But I forgot to lube the front bushings. So now the whole diff is sitting outside the garage overnight so hopefully theyll shrink and I can pull them out and lube 'em. Tried a spray can of white lithium while they were in but not willing to trust that.

To any differential thieves reading this: don't even think about it. There's a motion alarm on the driveway. I'm armed, Joby-sized, and I sleep nekkid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk