View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 09:42 PM   #4748 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how much hate it will get once it is released? I mean, we have all been waiting like 5+ years for a new version of this car and now that it seems like we are getting one at the same time the company is going through major losses - I just wonder how much of a quality car will we get. Don't get me wrong - I am excited about the idea of having a turbo engine in it but it does make me wonder how much Nissan is going to commit to this car. I feel this 'stop gap' should have happened when they redid the Nismo back in 2015 - with those recaros and bodykit - it would have been awesome to see them throw that engine in it to push and justify that $48k price tag associated with it.

Regardless I am excited and can't wait to hear more and then to see more when they finally reveal it and we start seeing a lot of YouTube vids from some of the car vloggers. Should be fun
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote