View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 07:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
In spite of the fact that I no longer have a 370Z, this is still one of my favorite sites. If you want to know more about your 370Z, all sorts of folks - from ricers to racers - are here to offer advice. And it's usually very good advice. Members tend to be Older White Male With Disposable Income but most age, income, nationality, etc groups are well represented. There are plenty of non-370Z threads (cigars, watches, guns, etc) if you just want to "chat."
And I think I can speak for most, if not all, of the members of this forum in that you are well-respected and we appreciate your help. I know I've learned quite a bit just from reading through your posts/threads