View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 05:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

The Tein Flex coilovers will allow for some adjustment they are ok. 9/10 you get what you pay for though with coilovers. I ran the Fortune Auto 500 coilovers for years before ponying up the dough for more expensive coilovers. Overall the Fortune Auto 500 coilovers are excellent quality for what you get street or track it’s up to you. In my dealings with Fortune Auto their customer service was great and they were very helpful. What I liked most about Fortune Auto is they are in the states and all their coilover units are rebuildable and can be upgraded as well.