View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:55 PM   #5431 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I think part of the reason there aren't many lawsuits challenging the states' gun laws is that it is expensive for lawyers and many lawsuits get tossed over 'standing'.

There has been a shift nationwide towards changing state gun laws, there are now more 'shall issue CCW permits', than 'may issue', states. There have been several states, Kansas & Missouri included, that have gone to 'Constitutional Carry'.

Until the Supremes come out and say 'the Second allows unrestricted ownership of firearms', there is always going to be states like Virginia, Washington, California, New Jersey, New York and Illinois (not all inclusive) that will try to insist that private citizens have no right to self defense, using the justification 'if it saves one life, it's worth it'. I forget who said it, but 'an unarmed citizen isn't a citizen, he's a slave'.

Sic Semper Tyrannis...
Simply too much money and not enough people can or doesnt donate to the cause.
And corruption within the courts and politicians

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote