View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:34 PM   #88 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjkarten View Post
January 20, 2020
I purchased a 2016 370Z roadster at Mossy Nissan as a Certified Used car with 24,000 miles. Purchased on December 18, 2019. I noticed that the top was noisy and "clunky" when opening/closing. They checked it and said it was OK. I was out of town for a few weeks and didn't use the car. Upon returning, I noticed that the passenger door window didn't properly lower when opening the door. Complained to the sales people who sold me the car. They said that it would be taken care of under the certified car program. Brought car in 12 days ago. Still waiting for new bungees and gasket for the top. What gives with the service parts supply chain?
Clunky is par for these tops. For the window issue look up window reset. It's a 1 minute fix
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote