View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:29 PM   #87 (permalink)
hjkarten
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan 370Z
hjkarten is on a distinguished road
Default Parts availability of Bungees for 5th bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wik View Post
After following this thread since I purchased my 2019 in May new in Oceanside of last year, today the board administrators FINALLY VALIDATED my email so I can post. After many months of increasing frustration with the convertible, the new "dealer fix" was finally performed last December at my local dealer in Palm Springs Took four days, as the TSB was evidently being revised while mine was in the shop, but it has worked perfectly to this day. All at no cost to me, of course, and a loaner for the four days. Now up to just over 10,000 miles and loving the car. It replaced a 2018 Mx-5 which was totaled on the interstate between here and LA at 6 am when I hit a bale of hay. My last five cars have been sticks, and I wanted a decent automatic (not a CVT) since my work takes me into mind-numbing downtown LA traffic at least every other week.
January 20, 2020
I purchased a 2016 370Z roadster at Mossy Nissan as a Certified Used car with 24,000 miles. Purchased on December 18, 2019. I noticed that the top was noisy and "clunky" when opening/closing. They checked it and said it was OK. I was out of town for a few weeks and didn't use the car. Upon returning, I noticed that the passenger door window didn't properly lower when opening the door. Complained to the sales people who sold me the car. They said that it would be taken care of under the certified car program. Brought car in 12 days ago. Still waiting for new bungees and gasket for the top. What gives with the service parts supply chain?
hjkarten is offline   Reply With Quote