View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:48 AM   #9527 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
At some point. He's going to be yelling that she/it has a bigger dong then him.
That reminds me of one time in Todendorf (northern Germany) during our annual gunnery. We were at a club and one of our gunners was flirting/making out with some german chick. Next thing you hear is "WTF? GET THE F AWAY FROM ME BITCH!!", we tought, oh no, were gonna be picked up by the Polizie, but he stormed out of the club.
We followed him out, asked him what that was all about... he said he reached down to her nether regions and felt something like boa constrictor...
"THAT CHICK HAD A BIGGER **** THAN ME! F HE WAS HARD" lol
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace