View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted180 View Post
As far as clutch, which one are you guys using and are you happy with it? I read the descriptions for the Z1, ZSpeed, and JWT clutches, and they all sound very similar. Price is very similar also. Any one of them better than the others??
I can't comment on the Z1 or ZSpeed but they both make great products. I loved my JWT but it just couldn't handle big horsepower. I'm sure you can't go wrong with any of those three though.

You're in Long Beach, you should drive up to Torrance and talk to Alex at L Spec. He can show you my build and the r34 gtr's he has in there.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote