View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:01 PM   #651 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
Fuel pressure isn’t something the ecu logs. Are you saying Eugene checked that your fuel pressure and FPR were working during the pull? I had to setup my phone to video the pressure gauge for him. And during the one 2nd gear pull I did, it looked like the rate was not rising 1:1 in my case, which might be my issue. Going to have it looked at on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He said the gauge in the engine bay is what was looked at, it was observed at during the pull by someone else other than him.