View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 11:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted180 View Post
Thanks for all the input guys! Are there any alternatives to a better/ more robust CSC instead of doing the conversion to the external slave cylinder? I hardly drive my Z anymore and hesitate to spend a whole lot of money on it. But I do want it to be reliable don't want to have to deal with the same issues again.

Also, how long does the factory clutch normally last? I used to do track days regularly, but it's been a while. For the past 6 years or so, it's it only street driven and not even too much of that.
Yep, here's what I use.
https://zspeed.com/product/zspeed-he...lave-cylinder/

As far as the factory clutch, it depends a lot on how it's been driven. If I'm going to pull the trans to do the csc, I'd do a new clutch install also. A good budget clutch and flywheel is the JWT clutch/flywheel combo.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 01-18-2020 at 11:15 AM.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote