View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 07:46 AM   #35 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackieChanz View Post
reviving an old thread but this happened to me twice in a year's time. first time I swapped the module and left it overnight then it started and ran fine for several months. recently it's been happening a couple times a week and luckily I was able to clear the code and restart and it would run fine but yesterday the P1606 popped up and WOULD NOT CLEAR. took a Lyft to a nearby dealership where they had 1 relay left in stock, swapped it in and still nothing. limped it home at 5mph and let it sit overnight and now it runs like nothing ever happened. I'd really like to know the definite fix for this. even though I have AAA I'd rather fix it once and be sure.

tl;dr new relay + sitting overnight fixed my P1606
Im going through the same thing. Swapped module and relay out yesterday with no luck. Its been sitting in the garage overnight so hopefully itll start fine later this morning
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote