View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 05:58 AM   #9326 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I've decided I'm not pulling the stock injectors. Picking up another set to clean and flow test and have as spares.

Working on the fuel pressure gauge install this morning and just have one question. The fuel tap kit came with some grease of some sort, but the instructions don't reference it at all. The instruction do say to lube up the o-rings (one on the pulsation damper and one on the spacer) with engine oil. I figure the lube is now provided for those o-rings in lieu of using engine oil?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |