View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 10:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Someone mentioned the Maxima earlier in the thread as well as the Frontier - I have to agree - those vehicles are solid. Heck I remember when my friend had a Max over 20+ years ago and we couldn’t believe the way it drove and felt - the power (for that time) felt so great. And the Frontier is like the Z of trucks - why buy new when you can get a solid reliable used one for so much less yet still have about the same feel and drive of a new one.

As for Hyundai and Kia - Hyundai was my first car and to be honest I will NEVER own one again bc that was such a **** show of a car. That is NOT to say I don’t think they are making a comeback and are at least trying to put some cars out for enthusiasts - the Veloster N comes to mind and then the car that is a similar in looks to the S2000 concept that they are trying to release to compete with Porsche - I don’t know - at least they are not standing still like Nissan so I have to give them props for that.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote