View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 06:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BildoDabbins View Post
Now would you recommend the z1 csc delete or the zspeed one? I'm not really sure what the difference is between them. Also I appreciate the advice on the warranty I believe I have a few days left before it's been a full month I should look into it.
Yeah, as others have mentioned also.. the CMAK kit is good stuff, and Joe at zpeed is honestly great! Good customer service and very knowledgeable. Avoid using the clutch all the way to the floor when shifting.. i did a ton of reading into the csc issue and i found that to be a common.. it'll help, but honestly don't worry about it.. its not that expensive to get it fixed. whats going to cost you more is buying the parts. labor shouldnt be too bad

And yes, go in-depth into your warranty and see if its even worth having. A couple of my buddies told me not to bother with it but at the time i felt having the warranty was safer.. boy was a i wrong lol they almost cover nothing... and if you get lucky and find something they DO cover.. there's still another set of separate conditions to determine if they will fix it lol.. Nothing is worse than dishing out a ton of money for warranty and STILL having to pay out of pocket when something goes wrong
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote