View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 04:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I was a big Infiniti brand - I remember when a lot of magazines would tout the Infiniti for a performance car that was cheaper on price and maintenance compared to the BMW. It was always considered a solid vehicle and there are plenty of Infinitis I would be okay driving in but when it comes to Nissan - yeah I have to agree - I am not a fan at all. I hope they change things for the better.

Honestly I feel about the same when it comes to Chevy and Ford. In particular Chevy - unless we are talking about the Camaro which I respect but won’t ever look to own or the Corvette - there isn’t a Chevy I would want. Fords - I grew up with them so I guess that is why I am biased but other than a Mustang or Raptor - maybe the Focus ST or RS (which they discontinued) there isn’t one I would want either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Hyundai is not toyota, just because they sell it cheaper and give you more value for the money. Just look at the residual
Are you addressing my post? I'm not talking about where everyone currently is but how things are shifting.

But as for hyundai. They're one of the largest corporations in the world. And their cars arent cheaper anymore. I think you're stuck 5 yrs behind. You get about 10% more standard features at the same cost of Toyota or nissan. Kia will sell at a more competitive price with some sacrifices in quality. Soon enough all this will change, was my point cuz different companies are overtaking segments that belonged to nations in the past.