View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 08:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hot Rod 370 Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Z51 Vette
Hot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car bras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I know what you mean during the bug season in GA and FL all the flying bugs are out and in the summer I find myself detailing the Z more often. I installed the Calgan front nose mask/bra temporarily for a long trip before driving the Z it is the only mask/bra that I would recommend and can be found at The Z Store and several other vendors. The Calgan front nose mask/bra did protector the front bumper cover very well but honestly it does not look very appealing to me to use it every time I decide to drive my Z. You will be a lot better off installing clear bra instead. If you shop around and get quotes you will find some decent pricing in your area. In my experience all brands of clear bra can work but the only brands I will install on my Z is either XPEL or LLumar. In FL I had my last Z clear bra on the whole front at XPEL Clear Bra Wraps Miami they do top notch work and stand behind their products definitely a superior shop to do business with and they are the only place I found that I would actually recommend. Over time you will thank yourself for having clear bra installed it’s worth it and will pay for itself. It can be a negative experience taking your Z to the body shop to repair paint damage.
Again thank you for your reply especially since you also live in bug country. I am going to check out the "Calgan bra" you recommended.
Thank you
Hot Rod 370 Z is offline   Reply With Quote